December 2nd, 2009
We pushed WebROaR v0.2.4 gem to Gemcutter last night with the following fixes:
- Fixed intermittent crash issue in head while closing client connections by calling close_connection() directly rather than running it through goodbye_watcher in libebb.
- Renamed on_error callback (introduced by us in libebb) to the more appropriate on_request_parse_error.
- Fixed install issue on ruby 1.9 caused due to invalid multibyte char.
- Fixed the incorrect month value in the file name format for gcore dumps.
- Initialized logging for the worker right as it is instantiated before it connects to the head process.
- Cleaned up wr_wkr_create() method in head/wr_worker.c.
- Print logging level as a string in the log files.
- Fixed invalid pointer being used in 'wr_req_resolve_http_req' function.
- Fixed creation of rack.input stream object. Resolves Ticket #2 related to error seen on posting form with enctype="multipart/form-data".
- Ensured 'starling-starling' gem is used by WebROaR even if 'starling' is present on the system.
gem sources -a http://gems.github.com sudo gem install webroar sudo webroar install
In case you have a previous installation of WebROaR, the install would give an option to import previous configuration, logs and admin panel data. Or you can also choose to install afresh and deploy your application(s) again.
We are trying to make the server more robust and stable, and would be very happy to receive feedback/comments and bug-reports. Please run your application on it if you have some time and do let us know how it goes.